Razer Kaira Gaming Headset for PS5
5 in stock
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 108 dB
- Driver Size – Diameters (mm): 50 mm
- Driver Type: Razer™ TriForce Titanium
- Earcups: Oval ear cushions
- Inner Earcup Diameter: 45 mm x 65 mm
- Earpads Material: FlowKnit memory foam ear cushions
- Connection Type:
– Wireless via Type-C dongle / Bluetooth
– Wireless range: 10 m / 30 ft
– Wireless frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Weight: 0.73 lbs / 332 g
- Battery Life: Up to 30 hours
– PlayStation 5 / PlayStation 4
– Devices with Bluetooth audio capacity
CONSOLE. MOBILE. MASTERED.
Whether you’re on console or mobile, rule both realms with the Razer Kaira for PlayStation—a dual wireless PS5 headset powered by Razer™ SmartSwitch. Capable of connecting to a 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth device at once, enjoy unrivalled convenience as you switch seamlessly between them.
Razer™ TriForce 50mm Drivers
The Razer Kaira features cutting-edge drivers that can tune highs, mids, and lows separately – producing brighter, clearer sound with richer trebles and more powerful bass.
Razer™ Hyperclear Cardioid Mic
The bendable mic has been fine-tuned to suppress background noise from the back and sides for greater voice isolation, ensuring you’ll always be heard loud and clear.
While using the Kaira with the included USB-C dongle, calls from a connected Bluetooth device will automatically come through the headset so you can conveniently take the call then switch back to the game audio without ever removing the Kaira.
Do Not Disturb Mode can be toggled on in the Razer Audio app if you want to block incoming calls from coming through, while a dedicated button on the headset allows you to manually switch between HyperSpeed Wireless and Bluetooth audio sources.
Mobile App Customizations
Maximize your Kaira with the Razer Audio app. Check battery status, customize the EQ, toggle Do Not Disturb, and more with continuous improvements via over-the-air firmware updates.
There are no reviews yet.